Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Amazing Life

My life is great! I have a great family, good friends, and a fun job.

My family is pretty cool. I live with my dad, mom, brother, and two sisters. I am the third child. I am 13 years older than one of my sisters. She was quite a surprise but we love her. I love to spend time with my family. We enjoy going to amusement parks. Almost every summer we go to a new amusement park and spend a week. It is a lot of fun.

I have really good friends. I have moved a few times in my lifetime so I do not have a friend that I have had all my life. I have had many different friends throughout my life. My friends right now are crazy but fun. They are all pretty different but we get along.

I work at Stars and Stripes Gymnastics Center. I teach little kids basic gymnastics. It is really fun but gets kind of crazy. I try to make gymnastics fun for the kids so they wont act up. If one kid starts to act up, the others do too so we try to keep things organized. I have always loved gymnastics so coaching is really fun for me.

My life is pretty average but great! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me very happy, right from the first sentence. "My life is great!..." :)

    ReplyDelete