Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Migrant Mother" Photos

All of these photos are very strong and intense. They all make the viewer feel sad that the mother is having such a hard time.

The one picture that really struck me was the one where the mom and kids are in the tent. I am assuming the tent is their house and that really makes me sad. No one should have to live without shelter. That tent is not even covered on all four sides. If there is rain or snow, the people are going to get terribly wet and cold.

After looking at these photos I realized how strong a mom is. This mother is doing everything she can to help her kids. In almost all of the photos she is holding or cuddling at least one of the kids. By looking at her face I can tell she is worried, but she is still staying strong for her kids. Most moms would probably do this for their kids too.

These photos make me realize how fortunate I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment