Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Persuasion

I use persuasion all the time. Any time I want something I have to persuade my parents into letting me get whatever I am wanting. I use persuasion more than I realize. I always knew I used persuasion when I wanted something really badly, but I use persuasion for the littlest things.

I would like to think I am great at persuading. Persuading my parents is very easy, persuading my teachers is pretty hard. I try to persuade teachers into less work/homework. Sometimes I am successful but most of the time I fail. I try to persuade by using facts. I tell the truth and if that does not work, I beg.

Persuasion is important in every one's life. Most people use persuasion everyday. On television persuasion is used during every commercial break. The point of commercials is to get people into buying something. Without persuasion commercials would have no purpose.

Persuasion is very important in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment