Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is a weird holiday. Everyone dresses in green and a bunch of people get pinched.

St. Patrick's Day is a day to celebrate Irish roots. I am part Irish so I guess the holiday should mean something to me, but really I do not really care about the holiday.

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day I try to wear as much green as I can. This morning I looked in my closet and only found one green shirt. That kind of depressed me because I was planning on wearing A LOT of green today. Thankfully, Georgia brought a really cool headband and green hat to school today. She let me wear the headband. :)

I am not much of a pincher on St. Patrick's Day. I feel like punishing someone for not wearing green is harsh.

To me St. Patrick's Day is just a day to dress up and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment