Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Leaders

Every group needs a leader. In schools, the leaders are the teachers and principals. In countries, the leaders are the presidents or dictators. Leaders can also be normal people with no power at all. Leaders have many traits that make them a true leader. Leaders always try to do the best thing for their group. Leaders are very strong mentally and are inspirational. Some people I consider to be great leaders are listed below.

  1. Jesus-He was a great leader that did everything he could to spread the word of God. He also helped many people along the way.
  2. Teachers
  3. My parents-They have always been there for me and taught me how to be a good person.
  4. Mufasa (from Lion King)
  5. Abraham Lincoln
  6. Bela and Marta Karolyi-They are the coaches of the national gymnastics team and have led the team to many victories.
  7. John F. Kennedy
  8. Martin Luther King Jr.-His speech that led to integration did amazing things for this country.
  9. Will Shuester (from Glee)- He built up the Glee club from nothing, got them to Sectionals and they won.
  10. Gandhi

2 comments:

  1. Abe Lincoln and Mufasa were great leaders. I guess that everyon thinks that way. I wonder who was the best president though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do not think there is a correct answer to that question. Most presidents did good things for the country so I do not think there is one president that is the best.

    ReplyDelete