Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Obsessions :)

Everyone has their own obsessions. Sometimes I feel like I have way too many and I probably do, but that does not mean that I can just stop being obsessed.

I am obsessed with Carrie Underwood, just ask Georgia. :) Carrie Underwood is practically my idol. She is absolutely amazing and she has the voice of an angel.

I am also obsessed with the internet. I can entertain myself for hours on the internet. The main sites I visit are facebook, YouTube, the Carrie Underwood fan club (oh yeah, you read right, I am in the official fan club), fanforum, and mylifeisaverage. I know I know, that is a lot of websites to be addicted to but I am trying to break this addiction.

My newest obsession is Glee. Glee is the best TV show I have ever seen, seriously. Glee is about a glee club in Ohio and their rise to fame. Yes, it sounds corny but trust me, the show is amazing!

I am also obsessed with food. I am pretty sure I should weight at least 300 pounds. I am not even joking I eat all the time.

These obsessions along with many others keep me happy. I should probably stop being so obsessed with all of this.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, we obsessed people need to stick together. With Phantom of the Opera, Elvis, and me and Glee, Carrie, and you, I'm surprised our friends haven't killed us yet.

    ReplyDelete