Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful...

My life is really good so I am thankful for a lot. I am thankful for my family, friends, a house, a job, good health, Jesus, and a whole lot more.
  1. I am thankful for my family because they are always there for me. My parents support me in everything I do. They always encourage me to do what is right and I am very thankful for that. My siblings are my friends and they love me no matter what.
  2. I am thankful for my friends because they can cheer me up all the time. No matter what kind of day I am having, they lift my spirits and make me happy again.
  3. I am thankful for a house with heat. There are many people in this world that are homeless. I have always had a home and I am very grateful. I could not imagine sleeping outside every night.
  4. I am thankful for my job. My job is fun and lets me have a way to spend time with cute little kids. Also, my job gets me money and to survive in this world, money is crucial.
  5. I am thankful for my health and my family's health. My whole family is happy and healthy. I love to be able to say that, because a lot of people do not have very good health.
  6. I am thankful for Jesus. I believe that without Jesus we would not be how we are today. He died for our sins, and gave everyone the opportunity to be forgiven.
  7. I am thankful for food. I never go without a meal and I am truly grateful for that. I could not imagine starving.
  8. I am thankful for my education. My school has good teachers that teach me a lot. This will prepare me for the future when I am trying to get a job.
  9. I am thankful for random acts of kindness. Random acts of kindness are great because I am never expecting them. They make me feel good about myself and boost my self-esteem.
  10. I am thankful for our soldiers. Everyday our soldiers are putting their life on the line to keep me and everyone else free. Without them America would not be free like we are today.
I am thankful for all of this and a whole lot more. I know I am not even scratching the surface on all that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment