Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Will I Read This Quarter?

One book that I really want to read this quarter is When It Happens by Susane Colasanti. The classroom does not have a copy of this book, but my friend Natasha owns it, so I can get my copy from her. I really want to read this book because almost all of my friends have read it, and they made it sound like it was the best book in the world. This book is my type of book: a candy read. I really enjoy reading cheesy, teen, love stories and When It Happens seems like it will be a great cheesy, teen, love story.

Another book that I want to read is The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. The classroom does not have this book, but my friend Natasha has it, so I will get my copy from her. This book caught my attention because it is a Jodi Picoult book. I always want to read her books. Natasha recommended this book to me because she also loves Jodi Picoult. After reading the back of the book, and reviews of the book, I am convinced I will like The Tenth Circle.

The third book that I really want to read this quarter is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. I first found out about this book when my teacher gave a short book talk on it; I immediately thought it sounded amazing. I then went to goodreads to see if other people also thought it was good and almost every reviewer loved the book. I will definitely make time to read this book sometime this quarter.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list. I look forward to hearing your reactions, especially to Dragon Tattoo Girl. It's no candy read, but hand with it--it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete